Think about the utility and the economic benefit that it will give you to understand the structure of electrical appliances. It will learn its conformation, and thus it will be prepared to repair them achieving extra gains.
FREE Practice Materials Kit!
The course includes at no additional charge for the student MATERIALS OF PRACTICE for safe learning, with easy understanding lessons directed step by step by diagrams and illustrations. The didactic practice materials that you will receive will allow you to perform a total and essential training in the comfort of your home, carrying out projects and various electrical circuits similar to residential electrical installations. These practices are carried out at low voltage without any risk to the student.
MODULES OF COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE LESSONS, with hundreds of figures, new professional techniques, useful advice and everything you need to make you an UP-TO-DATE ELECTRICIAN.
To be a professional electrician.
What are the steps that differentiate a professional from the electricity of a person without training in this field? What points must be reinforced to be able to say that one is a good electrician?
- Use technical terms when speaking. So, for example, we will not say the blue wire, but the neutral. We will not call all switch mechanisms. We will not say gadget, but Magnetothermic or PIA, etc., etc.
- Handle tools with ease and agility. It is necessary to practice, peeling cables, splicing, screwing, etc., etc., to get some skill when doing the work.
- Use of the Tester or multimeter, quickly and concepts. We will measure, tensions, Intensity, Resistances, Continuity, Isolation, etc.
- Repair of faults in machines or electrical panels. Know how to read electrical diagrams and follow the circuits, replacing defective elements.
- Installation. Given a maneuver of a machine know how to design the electrical panel.
If you master these 5 points congratulations, you are a professional. If you lack one or all do not get discouraged with effort soon, you will get it.